Enjoy sleep again with Zeus Anti-Snore
Zeus is a sleekly designed anti-snore device developed in partnership with leading sleep doctors. Comfortable and unobtrusive ZEUS gently stimulates tongue muscles to open airways, the root cause of snoring, to aid blissful un-interrupted sleep.
Sleep comes easy with Zeus
Endorsed by Sleep Experts
Did you know that 90% of partner of snorers struggle to achieve a deep sleep? Renowned sleep expert Professor Joerg Steier (Consultant Guy’s & St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust) and award-winning med-tech company Morgan Innovation & Technology aim to remedy that which ZEUS. The high-tech device, trailed and tested by sleep apnea and support charity Hope to Sleep, tackles snoring at its source. Improving the lives of snorers and their partners alike.
‘Watch our video to find out more…’
Here’s the science bit…
Small and compact device with mini-USB charging connection that fits neatly on your bedside table.
The adhesive pads can easily be changed when they begin to wear.
Works while you sleep
Sleep soundly whilst Zeus works its magic.
Treatment is carried out by the application of imperceptible mild electrical stimulation to the pads on the skin.
Safe & Gentle
Treatment consists of imperceptible mild electrical stimulation.
My snoring was getting progressively worse. I had tried everything, nothing seemed to work. I was part of the initial trials for ZEUS and the effect was incredible, you don’t feel the electrical currents but you can feel your tongue being moved. I don’t wake myself up anymore and I’m sleeping so much better.
I was totally impressed that there was reduced snoring during the night. There was definitely an improvement and I personally felt better in the morning.
WHAT CAUSES SNORING?
Snoring is incredibly common and develops from vibrations in your throat, mouth and nasal cavities as you breathe in and out. Your airways narrow when you are asleep, causing vibrations to occur more frequently.
DO THE PADS PULL ON THE SKIN?
The adhesive pads are made of medically approved materials, selected specifically for their comfort and ease of application, not pulling on the skin and easy to peel off. All materials comply with Bio Compatibility standards. The adhesive pads will not work with full beards, however short stubble works fine with the device.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ZEUS DEVICE?
Please visit our contact page for full details of when you’ll receive you Zeus device, as delivery timings vary depending on location. However if you’d like to check on your order status directly please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WILL I HAVE TO BUY REPLACEMENT PADS?
Yes, When you initially purchase your ZEUS device, you’ll receive 7 adhesive pads. We sell packs of 30 for £20 , 60 £55 and 90 pads for £75, In the shop the 90 pads are £80, all available to purchase or alternatively we have a 30 pad subscription service (minimum 6 months commitment)
HOW CAN I TRUST THAT IT WORKS?
ZEUS was born from a research partnership between Professor Joerg Steier who specialises in respiratory physiology and sleep disorder breathing and Morgan IAT, a technology company that develop, design and manufacture market-leading products in the medical and commercial industries. Morgan IAT supported Professor Steier and his team throughout every research stage, providing technical support and valuable prototype trials to ensure that ZEUS is the best it can be. ZEUS has gone through 2 prototypes and a full clinical trial to prove the product is effective and safe for use. Following this, ZEUS has been trialled by sleep awareness charity Hope2Sleep to get initial feedback and reviews before the product was put on the market.
WILL ZEUS WORK FOR ME?
ZEUS is a device for use in the home to alleviate snoring associated with the soft palette and tonsils, which adheres under the chin.
- The device is not effective for sufferers of nasal snoring, as this device specifically targets the snoring caused by the tongue muscle relaxing in the throat.
- The device is not suitable for users who have long facial hair under the chin as this will prevent adherence with the hydrogel z-pads. Short stubble should be okay, but beards typically will not hold the device well throughout the night.
- Do not use in conjunction with metal implants (excluding fillings) in the head or neck region
- The device provides electrical stimulation of muscle, therefore the device is not suitable for users with pacemakers or heart arrhythmias (if in doubt, consult a medical professional).
- Do not use following a recent diagnosis for deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Do not use if diagnosed with cancer, do not apply over or in proximity to cancerous lesions
- Do not use if suffering from recurrent seizures, epilepsy, alcoholism, leprosy.
- Do not use on scarred areas following surgery for at least 10 months after or near areas in which muscle contractions may affect the healing process.
- Do not use in conjunction with any medical devices including, but not limited to, TENS machine, electrical stimulation machine, electrocardiograph (ECG), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and electronic diagnosis scanners.
- Seek medical advice prior to use for users suffering from mental illness, Alzheimer’s, dementia, or any other memory impairment.
- Seek medical advice prior to use if suffering from abnormal blood pressure, skin conditions, loss of feeling in areas of the body, diabetes and acute disease/fevers.
- Do not apply to swollen, infected, inflamed areas or broken skin.
- Age range: Adults
- Frequency of use is recommended up to 9 hours per night, every night.
- Environment: ZEUS is a device for home use.
WILL IT WORK IF I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH SLEEP APNEA?
Obstructive Sleep Apnoea is caused by blocking of breathing airways via the tongue muscle relaxing during sleep. The product facilitates the right function to help, redirecting the tongue muscle, however ZEUS is not currently listed as a medical device to assist OSA. We are hoping to perform future clinical trials and develop a V2 of the device specifically aimed to relieve OSA sufferers.
HOW IS ZEUS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER SNORING SOLUTIONS?
ZEUS is the only anti-snoring device to use this method to prevent snoring. The device tackles snoring directly at its source, providing small electric currents to redirect the tongue muscle, where the snoring vibrations occur from. The product is super simple to use, highly effective and completely inobtrusive thanks to its sleek and flexible design, benefitting the sleeper and their partner as everyone can fall asleep with ease. ZEUS has been engineered to be simple and inexpensive for the user, providing one of the best prices on the sleep technology market.
DOES ZEUS NEED A COMPANION MOBILE APP TO FUNCTION?
No. ZEUS has been engineered to be as simple and effective as possible. The device is compact, reusable, rechargeable and comes with replacement adhesive pads for continued use. The device does not require any additional or exterior applications to work effectively.
HOW LONG DOES THE BATTERY LAST ON ONE CHARGE?
The battery will last for one full night’s sleep, operating for a minimum of 9 hours. The device is rechargeable and comes with a charging cable with a standard USB-C port. We recommend charging your device in the day between each use for optimum charge and ease of use at bedtime.
The ZEUS Innovators
Professor Joerg Steier
Professor Steier works as consultant at Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust and is also placed at the British Sleep Society (BSS) accredited Sleep Disorders Centre of King’s Health Partners.
Morgan Innovation And Technology
MIAT has been recognised in several regional awards and has twice been awarded the Queen’s Award for Enterprise. A family-run innovation company, MIAT is passionate about innovations that will have a positive impact on society.
Price Only £150
Also purchase additional packs of 30/60/90 adhesive pads.
Adhesive Gel Z-Pads available separately.